• Short films that are submitted must be the entrants’ original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third parties.
• Contestants agree that they have obtained all required permissions regarding music, sound and/or images presented in your short film. By entering the Festival, the entrant agrees that the RebirthFoundation Film Festival will not be held liable for any copyright infringements perpetrated by you or your short film.
• The RebirthShort Film Festival reserves the right to not screen any film(s) for any reason it deems valid.
• The entrants may also run the risk of being prosecuted as per the Indian Criminal Procedure Code and the Indian Media Law for any offence or infringement. Racial, religious and regional discrimination shall not be portrayed in any part of the film being submitted.
• Affidavits of winners under 18 years of age at time of award must be countersigned by parent or legal guardian. Affidavits are subject to verification by the Rebirth Short Film Festival. All the legal issues, if any, shall be under the jurisdiction of Pune, Maharashtra, India only.
• RebirthShort Film Festival Organisers, Selection Committee Members, Juries are not allowed to participate in respective festival as a contestant.
• Entrants will jointly retain all ownership rights to their films submitted along with Rebirth Foundation.
• Rebirth credit page should be shown in the film should be attached at the end of the film and should be there for 7 second.These credits can be over and above 5 min of the movie time.